Monday, February 16, 2009

Feb 16th-- Hives again

I need to hatch a new plan. Things are going nowhere... aside from her eye healing a bit (sometimes), I haven't seen any real improvement. She's the same as she was on meds/kibble.
Sid woke up itchy, is chewing her feet, rubbing her face and licking her rear.

5:45 am Gave primal defense in water
6:00 am Gave flower essences
6:20 am Fed ground turkey with bone

1:30 pm  When I got home from work today, Sid was starting to have a couple hives on her back.  
I thought I'd wait it out to see what would happen, but they just seemed to get worse throughout the day.

4:00 pm  Gave flower essences

6:30 pm  Fed ground turkey with bone, beef liver, l-glutamine and omega 3s

Sid's hives are still here, so I think I'm going to give her some benadryl and hope it goes away.
Gave benadryl 75mg in raw honey and a cool bath with just water

No comments:

Post a Comment