Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dec 20th



We had a good night with Sidda sleeping in the bed.  

6:45 am  Dissolved sulphur in water and fed
7:30 am  Fed 1/2# green tripe
Right now Sidney hasn't scratched open her eye yet.  I will post photos of what it looks like when it isn't torn and bloody.    
11:50 am  Sid's eye still looks good.  I have to go out for a while, so we'll see what it looks like when I get home.  We got EQyss microtek spray today, so I will spray her armpits and legs later today to see if it makes a difference.  She was chewing one of her back paws excessively, so I sprayed that foot already.  She seems to be leaving it alone for the most part now.

4:30 pm  Sidney seems to have left her eye alone today.  I'm so happy about it.  
5:00 pm  Gave primal defense mixed in water
5:30 pm  Sprayed Sid down with EQyss MicroTek spray.  She started scratching at her armpits while I had her sweatshirt off.  I put it back on when she dried off.
5:45 pm  First poop of the day looks normal.
6:15 pm  Fed 1/2# lamb tripe with l-glutamine.  Sidney is happily distracted chewing on a nylabone.  She doesn't scratch when she is distracted.


2 comments:

  1. Poor pup! Those photos of her eyes and nose :(
    Hope you find a solution that works for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I appreciate the kind thoughts.

    ReplyDelete