Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jan 29th

I think Sidney is doing pretty well. Eventhough she is still scratching more than a normal dog, I think her progress is quite pleasing. She was chewing her feet this morning, but I think NOW she is chewing out of habit AND because they have no toys to chew on. I think I will give nylabones back to the dogs and see if anything changes. I did not see any differences when I took them away.

5:55 am Fed primal defense in water
6:20 am Fed green tripe and canned mackrel

7:30 pm  Fed ground turkey with vegetables and l-glutamine

Sid looks good tonight.  The flakes of dandruff seem to be less than they were a few days ago.
Her left eye was very crusty and boogery tonight, so I cleaned it up a bit for her with just a dry tissue.  I also cleaned out her right ear, which seemed a bit dirty and waxy, but not horribly gunky.  Her left ear looked fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment